ANZAC Day TransLink services 2015 and free travel*
On Saturday 25 April 2015, most TransLink services will operate to a Sunday/public holiday timetable due to the ANZAC Day public holiday.
There are also extra services for people travelling to and from the ANZAC Day Dawn Service in Brisbane’s CBD and other ANZAC Day events.
TransLink provides free travel* to and from ANZAC Day ceremonies to current serving Australian Defence Force personnel, veterans, veteran spouses and family members, and women and children participating in official proceedings.
* Visit Translink website for confirmation of full conditions.
Free travel to and from ANZAC Day ceremonies in South East Queensland, will be provided to the following people:
- current serving Australian Defence Force personnel in uniform
- veterans in uniform or wearing service medals
- veterans’ spouses and famiy members wearing service medals
- women and children participating in official proceedings wearing the full, official uniform representing Scouting, Girl-Guides and Military associations.